Reach Network review
Reach Network is a UK-based CPC advertising network. It is serving potential advertisers and reputable publishers since 2012. They are processing more than 600 million ad requests per day. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. Even advertisers have great benefits of using their PPC system. Reach Network is a good alternative to Adsache.
Reach Network review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join ReachNetwork.pro CPC advertising network
- Reach Network is very particular about traffic. Make sure that your site attracts adequate traffic before applying.
- The site must not host any objectionable content like pornography, malware, spyware, software piracy, warez etc.
How to get started with ReachNetwork.pro
- The very first step is get registered as a publisher. One must give all the valid information. A dedicated affiliate manager will assist you in this process.
- You’ll get notified via E-mail or call about your application status.
- In the meanwhile the publisher can get contact with affiliate manager to discuss about the campaigns.
- In this process you’ll receive feed and access information from them.
- Once your account get activated your traffic will get monitored. It may take 10 minutes to several hours. If they see quality traffic matching their advertiser’s need then you’ll start receiving ad inventory.
Publisher can earn 8% of referred member’s earning.
Publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Webmoney, Paxum, Epese and Wire transfer. For wire transfer the minimum payout is $500.
- Genuine ad network
- Small and medium sites get accepted by this ad network.
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Publishers can filter ads based on their priorities.
- Real-time reporting system
- Referral program
- 24/7 customer support
- Publishers can’t control ads directly. Every time they have to contact their affiliate managers.
Final Conclusion :
Reach Network works well for sites having decent US, UK, Canada and European traffic. Publishers get $0.001- $0.05 for a click. However the earning depend on the visitor’s location, niche and traffic. Hope this Reach Network review help publishers to get started.