Infinityads is a pop under ad network based in Canada. It is a part of Yesup media network. Clicksor and Yes advertising networks are sister sites. The revenue model of this ad network is CPV. The revenue share publishers would get is 60%. This network is running more than 11,000 campaigns. Infinityads review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Infinityads ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must generate at least 5000 impressions per month.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction, incomplete and thin content sites.
- The sites must not contain warez, pirated or spam material.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers can use ad code once per page.
The publishers have access to the following ad formats : Pop under, pop up, Interstitial and Intext ads. The publishers can get started instantly once they install ad code.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The threshold payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal, Bank transfer, Skrill, Webmoney and Payoneer.
- Fast approval process
- 30,000 advertisers
- Genuine ad network
- Real time reporting system
- Multiple ad formats
- Timely payments
- Higher prices
- This network doesn’t allow sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot.
Suite 308, 200 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4R4, Canada
It is a proven fact that pop under advertising fetch more income than display ads. Infinityads is ideal for both low and high traffic sites. This ad network claims the CPM rate as $1-$3 per 1000 impressions. However the earnings purely depend on the visitors location, niche and quality of the traffic. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Infinityads review helps publishers to get started.
Join this pop under ad network and start making money
- Airmeet Affiliate Program: Promote And Get 30% Commission - Jan 22, 2022
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022