Gravity is a premium native advertising network founded in 2009. Headquartered in California it has other branches in US as well. It was later acquired by AOL in 2014 for whopping $90M. Native ads are great alternative to mainstream display advertising. Even the results are rewarding. Hundreds of huge sites prefer to monetize their content with this native ad network. Outbrain and Taboola works on the same concept. Gravity review sites before approving them.
To join this native ad network the site must attract at least 1,000,000 page impressions monthly.
- This native ad network only accepts sites having engaging content, impressive design and huge traffic.
- All publishers must have valid RSS or Atom feed before showing content recommendations.
- The sites must host any illegitimate content like hacking, pornography, promoting viruses, adware, spyware, worms etc.
- Your site must not contain any copyrighted material.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others.
- Don’t use bots, proxies or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Note : Publishers caught guilty will lose their accounts and have to pay a penalty of $1000 for malpractice.
Publishers get paid on Net 60 basis. The threshold payout is $100. The payment options are Check for US publishers and Wire transfer for international publishers.
- Premium and genuine network
- High quality inventory
- Easy installation
- Higher rates
- Apart from monetization, sites will receive huge traffic from potential users.
- Publishers can use native ads along with other networks like Adsense and Media.net.
- Timely payments
- Real-time reporting system
- Great support
- Gravity doesn’t accept small and medium traffic sites.
- No referral program
Final Conclusion :
Gravity is a best choice for premium sites having huge US and European traffic. Hope this Gravity review help premium publishers to get started.