Adscpm is a pop-under advertising network launched in 2013. This advertising network has more than 2500 publishers worldwide. They are delivering 1 million pop-unders daily. The revenue model of this network is Pop. Publishers get paid on CPV basis.
Adscpm review sites before approving them. Generally they take 1-2 hours for the process.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like hacking, spam etc.
- This ad network won’t accept adult sites.
- Publishers must not generate fake traffic using bots or proxy.
Adscpm is offering 3 type of advertising solutions : Desktop, Mobile and Directlink. High traffic sites and ad networks use Directlink.
Publishers get paid via PayPal, Payza and Payoneer. The minimum threshold is $5 when you receive payment via PayPal and Payza. For Payoneer it is $20.
Pros of Adscpm pop-under ad network
- Easy signup process
- Publishers worldwide can join this ad network.
- 100% fill rate for both desktop and mobile traffic
- The rates of Pop-under ads are always higher when compared to display ads.
- Being an approved publisher you have a dedicated manager to assist you.
- Competitive CPM rates
- Pop-under ads are compatible with other networks like Adtomatik and Propller ads
- Publishers have full control on ads
- This network is using software which surpasses pop ad blockers.
- Low minimum payout
- Real-time reporting system
- Timely payments
- 24/7 customer support
Cons of Adscpm pop-under ad network
- Your genuine subscribers or readers may find Pop-under ads annoying.
Publishers can boost their earnings with referral program. You earn 10% of the earning if you refer a publisher and 10% of the spending if you refer an advertiser.
Final Conclusion :
Web and mobile publishers should try this pop-under ad network for their sites. However the earnings depend on the niche, quality and visitor’s location. Hope this Adscpm review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.