Adscpm review : Pop under advertising network
Adscpm is a pop-under advertising network launched in 2013. This advertising network has more than 2500 publishers worldwide. They are delivering 1 million pop-unders daily. The revenue model of this network is Pop. Publishers get paid on CPV basis.
Adscpm review sites before approving them. Generally they take 1-2 hours for the process.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like hacking, spam etc.
- This ad network won’t accept adult sites.
- Publishers must not generate fake traffic using bots or proxy.
Adscpm is offering 3 type of advertising solutions : Desktop, Mobile and Directlink. High traffic sites and ad networks use Directlink.
Publishers get paid via PayPal, Payza and Payoneer. The minimum threshold is $5 when you receive payment via PayPal and Payza. For Payoneer it is $20.
Pros of Adscpm pop-under ad network
- Easy signup process
- Publishers worldwide can join this ad network.
- 100% fill rate for both desktop and mobile traffic
- The rates of Pop-under ads are always higher when compared to display ads.
- Being an approved publisher you have a dedicated manager to assist you.
- Competitive CPM rates
- Pop-under ads are compatible with other networks like Adtomatik and Propller ads
- Publishers have full control on ads
- This network is using software which surpasses pop ad blockers.
- Low minimum payout
- Real-time reporting system
- Timely payments
- 24/7 customer support
Cons of Adscpm pop-under ad network
- Your genuine subscribers or readers may find Pop-under ads annoying.
Publishers can boost their earnings with referral program. You earn 10% of the earning if you refer a publisher and 10% of the spending if you refer an advertiser.
Final Conclusion :
Web and mobile publishers should try this pop-under ad network for their sites. However the earnings depend on the niche, quality and visitor’s location. Hope this Adscpm review help publishers to get started.