Adtictac Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
Adtictac is an online ad network based in Turkey. This ad network is working with publishers, advertisers and networks worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to Wingoads ad network. Adtictac review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Adtictac ad network
The publishers must not
- Host any objectionable content like child pornography, gambling, drugs, spam and malware.
- Use bots and software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads
- Encourage others to click ads.
This ad network doesn’t
- Accept sites hosted on free platforms like Blogspot and Weebly.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Direct link
- Display banners
The publishers get paid on Net 0, Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The payment options are Papara (Min. Payment $50), Payza (Min. Payment $100), Skrill (Min. Payment $150) and Wire Transfer (Min. Payment $500)
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this ad network. The commission rate is 5%.
- Friendly publisher dashboard
- Multiple ad formats and payment options
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real time reporting system.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
- The threshold payout is high for small publishers.
Phone: +90 850 302 87 83
Address: Sırakapılar Mah. 1588 Sok. No:2 Kat: 5 Ofis: 21 Merkezefendi/Denizli – Turkey
Adtictac works for all types of sites. However the revenue depends on quality of site, campaign, ad placement and visitor location. The publishers who have used this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adtictac review help publishers to get started.