Kimia is a mobile ad network based in Spain. This network has offices in Mumbai, Shanghai, Barcelona and Singapore. Many advertisers, agencies and publishers across the world are using this network. The revenue models of this mobile ad network are CPA, CPM, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a good alternative to Mobionetwork ad network. Kimia review sites/apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for Site owners and App developers to join and use Kimia.mobi network
The sites/apps must not
- Have attracted less than 50 unique visitors daily.
- Contain illegitimate content like spam, malware, viruses, adware and spyware.
- Host pornography
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Be incomplete or under construction
The publishers must not
- Have multiple accounts
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to enable clicks/impressions
The Kimia publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( 300×250, 300×50, 728×90, 320×100, 300×100 and 468×60 )
- Sticky banners
- Mobile pop-under
- Mobile pop-up
- Notification bar
- Interstitial (250×250)
- Redirect/direct link
- Leading app
- Notification push-up
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. There is no minimum payout. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum and Wire transfer.
- Exclusive offers
- The publishers can track performance and revenue using Real time reporting system.
- Competitive commissions
- Timely payments : The publishers receive their earnings on time.
- Affiliate manager would assist you to select best offers and earn maximum revenue.
- Dedicated support
- This mobile affiliate network is not offering referral program for its publishers.
Address : Gran Via 30, 7th Floor Madrid, 28013 Spain
E-Mail : [email protected]
Kimia works well for all types of sites and apps. This mobile affiliate network is ideal for site owners, networks, media buyers and app developers. The publishers who have tried this mobile affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Kimia review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017