Adhexa is a CPM advertising network started in 2014. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This is one of the most controversial ad network in recent times. Adhexa review sites before approving them. This is not true. The sites get approved instantly. Despite of it they have certain terms for publishers.
Image Credit : Adhexa
Requirements for publishers to join Adhexa CPM advertising network
- The site must not had made for advertising purpose.
- The broken or under construction sites are not allowed to join.
- The sites must have great content and magnificent design.
- The sites containing adult, hacking or spam get disallowed.
- Publishers must not use any bots or software to manipulate ads or traffic.
- Publishers must not use traffic exchanges or PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
Publishers have access to 3 sizes of display banners : 300×250, 160×600 and 728×90. Being a publisher you can use 3 ad units per page. It takes nearly 72 hours to optimize for best prices.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Skrill.
- No traffic requirements
- Publishers worldwide get acceptance.
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Low minimum payout
- Real-time reporting system
- It can work along with other ad networks like Adtomatik and Propeller ads.
- Referral program
- They don’t have proper co-ordination with payment processors. As a result they delay in paying publishers.
- Minimum or non responsive support
- Lot of negative reviews about this ad network.
Publishers can earn 7% commission from referred member’s earnings.
Final Conclusion :
Adhexa should concern more about publishers. They need to fix all the issues related to payments. Most of the publishers get paid within 90 days from the actual date. The eCPM rates are not bad. Publishers having multi sites can try it. Hope this Adhexa review help others.