Adswinner is a digital advertising network located in Vietnam. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and Pop-up. This ad network accepts publishers worldwide. Unlike other ad networks, Adswinner accepts all languages. Adswinner take care of the ad inventory and optimization so that publisher get benefited in all possible ways. You get paid for every impression. It has more than 3000 publishers and still growing.
Adswinner review sites prior to approval.
How to join Adswinner advertising network as a publisher
- There are no specific traffic requirements to join this ad network.
- The site must not host any offensive or illegitimate content like pornography, viruses, hacking etc.
There are 3 types of ad formats namely banner, pop-under and 800 x 400. The different sizes of the banners are 120×600, 250×250, 300×250, 336×280 and 728×90. It is up to the publishers to choose the best sizes for their sites. However publishers can use only 4 ad units per page.
Publishers get paid once they reach the threshold payout which is $5. The only payment option is PayPal.
- Adswinner accepts all languages.
- 100% fill rate
- Higher eCPM rates. Your earning increases with the traffic.
- Adswinner will always monitor sites to deliver best ad inventory in terms of price and quality.
- Low minimum payout
- Real time reporting system
- Timely payments
- Excellent support
- Pop-up ads may harm the genuine traffic.
- Low eCPM rates for Asian traffic.
- Don’t click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
- Publishers must not use software or bots to manipulate traffic in any way.
- The site must not violate copyright laws.
- The usage of PTC sites and traffic exchanges to gain traffic are not allowed.
Publishers may lose their earnings and account if found guilty.
Final Conclusion :
Adswinner work well for publishers who are looking for long-term relationship. It’s a genuine ad network. The eCPM rate of banner ranges from $0.06 to $1 and for pop-up it is $0.25-$2. These rates may vary with your location, niche and traffic. The more quality traffic you drive, the more earnings you will get. The rates are worse for low traffic websites. Publishers can always keep in touch with the support team. You can even ask them to hike the prices if you have great sources of traffic. If you have a great content and decent traffic go for it. Hope this Adswinner review help you all to get started.
Join this ad network today and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.