PopTraffic is a pop under ad network based in Bulgaria. This ad network accepts worldwide traffic. The revenue models of this ad network are CPV and CPM. This network doesn’t accept views from the same ip address. The revenue share publishers would get is roughly 90%. This is a good alternative to Popsunder ad network. Apart from publisher program there are best offers for advertisers too. PopTraffic review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PopTraffic pop under ad network
- The sites must not host any illegal content like spam.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not target keywords and incentivize for searches.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- This ad network doesn’t accept download or pirated content sites.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- The publishers can trust this ad network.
- Easiest installation process : Adding ad code is pretty easy.
- There are no traffic requirements for publishers to join this ad network.
- Competitive prices : This network serve best ads in terms of rates.
- Timely payments : This network pays its publishers on time.
- Flexible payment terms
- Referral program (5% commission) : The publishers can enjoy extra income for lifetime.
- This ad network doesn’t accept non-English sites.
PopTraffic is great for sites having US, UK, Australia and European traffic. The best quality traffic you send, the more revenue you can get. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this PopTraffic review help publishers to get started.