eClickZ is one of the oldest online advertising networks started in 2001. The company has headquarters in US. The revenue model of this network is CPC. However the users may see both CPM and CPC campaigns. Publishers can monetize their sites or apps by displaying high quality ad inventory. eClickZ review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join eClickZ advertising network
- The site must attract at least 1000 monthly unique visitors.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, hacking, spamming, software piracy etc.
- They don’t approve personal sites, message boards, paid forums and gambling sites.
- Incomplete or under-construction sites should not apply.
- Sites having thin content get rejected by them.
- The sites with excessive advertising don’t get approval.
eClickz offers 3 types of ad solutions : Contextual ads, Private label search and XML search feed. Native ads and video ads are special attraction for users. The available sizes of contextual banners are 728×90, 300×250, 160×600, 468×80, 120×240, 120×600, 180×150, 336×280, 200×200, 125×125 and 250×250. All the ads are responsive. Mobile app owners can use specialized mobile adverts.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or incentivize others.
- Publishers must not use bots, iFrames, spamming, newsgroups and spyware to generate traffic.
Publishers found guilty will lead to termination of accounts. Eventually they will lose their earnings.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Multiple monetization solutions
- Competitive rates
- High quality ad inventory
- Multi advertising formats
- Real-time reporting system
- Publishers can use Passback tags when ads don’t get filled.
- Timely payments
- They don’t accept non-English sites.
- This ad network won’t accept sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Tumblr or Blogspot.
- Low rates for Asian traffic
Final Conclusion :
eClickZ is good for sites having adequate US, Canada and European traffic. Mobile app publishers and web publishers must give it a try. Hope this eClickz review help publishers to get started.
Eclickz is a scammer and please try to stay away from them
Please stay away from eclickz.. It is a scam network. We have bought traffic from this network and it is sending lot of bot traffic.
They ask for pre-payment. Please don’t send prepayment , they will get the money and run away
The negative comments below were posted by owner of ad network who sent eclickz tons of fraud/non-human traffic and got banned from our network. Ignore their negative comments
Excellent ad network with fast payouts. Highly recommended!!