RealKai is an online ad network based in Singapore. This network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a great alternative to MediaBlam network. RealKai review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use RealKai Ad Network
- The websites must not contain any objectionable content like spam, pornography, malware, adware and spyware.
- The websites must not have made for advertising purpose.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- Being a publisher you must not modify ad code.
- The publishers must not use excessive ads on their sites.
- This network only accepts websites having Alexa rank below 1 million.
- This CPM network doesn’t accept under construction or thin content sites.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Medium Rectangle
- Half Page Ad
- Wide Skyscraper
- Full Banner
RealKai Payment Info
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. There is no minimum payout when paid via PayPal and $100 for Wire transfer.
Best Features Of RealKai Ad Network
- User-friendly interface
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Personal account manager
Address : REALKAI MEDIA PTE. LTD, 60 Paya Lebar Road, #08-43 Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
E-Mail : [email protected]
RealKai works well for all types of traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this RealKai review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.