Bitvertise Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network[divider]
Bitvertise is an online add network based in Spain. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. That is publishers get paid for every click and impression. It is a good alternative to Pubonet ad network. For advertisers this network is offering $75 as a welcome bonus. The advertisers will get $75 free once they deposit $25. Bitvertise review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Bitvertise ad network
- The content must add great value to the visitors.
- This ad network respects copyright laws.
- The sites must not host pornography, spam, malware, spyware, viruses and adware content.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Text ads
- Banner ads
Note : Being a publisher you can use maximum 3 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Bitcoin.
- Easy signup
- Fast approval
- Clean and contextual ads
- The publishers can customize the ad code matching the web design of their sites.
- You can restrict your competitors by filtering.
- Timely payments
- Reporting system
- Dedicated support via Chat and E-Mail
Bitvertise works for all types of legal content sites. However the rates depend on niche, ads placement, advertiser campaign, quality of site, visitors location and traffic. The more quality traffic you send, the more revenue you can make. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Bitvertise review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017