Tribal Fusion is one of the biggest and oldest online advertising networks in the world. Tribal Fusion pays its publishers on CPM ( Cost per 1000 impressions) basis. Tribal Fusion is the hardest advertising network when it comes to the review of publisher sites. The publisher site must comply with the following company requirements :
1. The site must attract 500,000 unique visitors per month to sign up for Tribal Fusion.
2. The site must have professional look.
3. Tribal Fusion won’t allow sites hosted on free blogging platforms.
4. Tribal fusion is very particular about quality of the sites. It would be good if the site content is fresh, unique and updated.
6. Tribal Fusion won’t allow sites which contain illicit content.
Tribal Fusion serves different ad formats like banners, leaderboard, pop under, skyscraper, rectangle, interstitial, floating, video and audio ads. Tribal Fusion pays 55% of their revenue to its publishers. Tribal Fusion deals with a lot of website categories like business, news, health, entertainment, information technology and many more.
Tribal Fusion publishers get paid on Net 45 (45 days) basis via check. The threshold amount is $50.
1. Tribal Fusion Publishers can customize the ads according to their needs.
2. The CPM rates Of the Tribal Fusion are high in the market.
3. Tribal Fusion has an excellent support team.
4. Highly targeted ads.
5. The minimum payout of Tribal Fusion is low when compared to adsense.
6. Publishers can run Tribal fusion ads along with other network ads.
1. Small Publishers and bloggers are not allowed to join the Tribal Fusion publisher program.
2. There is no Paypal option for the Tribal Fusion publishers to withdraw funds.
3. Tribal Fusion doesn’t offer affiliate program to the publishers.
Final conclusion: Tribal Fusion works only for the sites which are really huge. Sign up for this program if your site meets all its requirements.