Cpapilot is an affiliate network based in Hong Kong. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPS, CPL and CPI. It is a great alternative to CPA Guild affiliate network. This network is mainly focused on dating niche. Cpapilot review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Cpapilot Affiliate Network
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not spam offers on websites, blogs or forums.
The publishers would get paid on Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Wire, Paxum, FirstChoice Pay and Bitcoin. The minimum payout is $100.
The affiliates can make extra income by referring others to this CPA network. The rate of commission is 2%.
Best Features Of Cpapilot Affiliate Network
- 250+ Exclusive offers
- Global coverage
- This network allows more than 2000 traffic sources.
- Competitive commissions
- You doesn’t need a website to promote offers.
- Timely payments : The affiliates would receive their earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated affiliate manager : You can always ask your account manager about best converting offers.
- Best support
Address : 21/F, CMA Building, 65 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
E-Mail : [email protected]
Skype : cpapilot_1
Cpapilot is one of the best performance based networks. This affiliate network converts well for US and European traffic. The publishers who have used this affiliate network to promote dating offers can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Cpapilot review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.