OTURL is a URL shortening network where you can make money shortening links. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. OTURL review all activities of publishers. This network claims to pay up to $ 200/10000 views. However you must go through the payout rates of countries.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use OTURL Shortening Network
- Attempt to falsify traffic in order to earn revenue, not limited to using automated ‘computer’ traffic, disguising traffic through anonymous proxy servers, ‘hiding’ the Services through any method.
- Offer any form of incentive to users who click on a OT URL link, not limited to points,bonu,money,gifts,traffic or link exchange.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Any Pornographic content.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
T&C Source : OTURL
OTURL Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis if paid via PayPal option. For others it is Net 30 basis. The payment options are Payeer, PayPal, Bitcoin, SKrill, Western money and Perfect Money.
The minimum payout when paid via different payout options are as follows :
PayPal – $ 1
Bitcoin – $ 5
Payeer – $ 1
Skrill – $ 5
Perfect Money – $ 1
Western Union – $ 50
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 20%.
Best Features Of OTURL Shortening Network
- Highest payout rate is $20 for US traffic. The least rate is $3.4.
- Highest referral bonus
- Timely payments
- Multiple payment options
- Low threshold payout
- Dedicated support
OTURL converts well for US and European traffic. The rates are not bad for other countries either. The publishers who had worked or still working with this shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this OTURL review help publishers to get started.