InstallMania Review : Pay Per Install Program
InstallMania is a reputed pay per install program. The revenue model of this network is CPI. Many webmasters and bloggers use CPC and CPM programs to monetize their traffic. Where as in case of CPA you’ll get paid only if someone takes action. The task could be anything from filling a form or downloading a game.
You might be interested to know How to make money with CPA marketing
CPI is a model where you’ll get paid when a user downloads a software and installs it. Here the software is an open source free torrent client.
Requirements for affiliates
- Publishers must not generate traffic from bots, adult, gambling and all types of illegitimate sources.
- The affiliates must not install promo software on their PCs or gadgets.
- The affiliates must not install software without users knowledge.
Note : The publishers caught guilty will get banned from this network.
The affiliates get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Epese, Webmoney, Epayments and Bank Wire. The threshold payout is $50 when paid via PayPal and it is $1000 for Bank wire. Affiliates have to pay some fee when paid via bank wire.
US rate per one install up to $3.28
GB up to $2.02
FR up to $1.61
India up to $0.15
- This CPI network accepts global traffic.
- Publishers get 90% revenue share
- Publishers have access to best offers
- Affiliates can track their traffic and earnings.
- Affiliates get 24×7 dedicated support
InstallMania works well for sites having US, UK and European traffic. It is one of the best ways to make money online. However the earnings depend on the visitor’s location, advertisers and quality of the traffic. Hope this InstallMania review help people to get started.
Join this CPI network and start making money