Freshadz is a mobile advertising network connecting potential advertisers and reputed publishers. Located in Bangladesh this network gives an opportunity to monetize traffic. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and CPI. But, the publishers get paid based on clicks. Freshadz review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join FreshAdz mobile ad network
- The sites must not made for advertising purpose.
- The sites must not contain illegitimate content.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not contain thin content. The content must add value to the visitors.
- The content must had been fresh, original and unique.
- Publishers must have only one registered account.
- To make revenue via social profiles publishers must share direct links.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or incentivize others.
- Publishers must not use proxies, bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- Publishers must not use traffic exchanges, PTC sites or auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not choose the wrong category for sites.
- Publishers must not modify the ad code.
Publishers have access to following ad formats : 320×50, 150×150, Pop-under, Mobile Redirect and Direct Link.
Publishers get paid on request basis. The payment options available are PayPal, Payoneer and Bank wire transfer. The threshold payout is $10 when paid via PayPal and it is $20 for Payoneer. The minimum payout is $1000 when received via Wire transfer.
- High fill rates
- Competitive rates
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program : Publishers earn 5% commission referring others.
- Publishers don’t earn anything for page impressions.
Publishers can earn $1 for 33 valid clicks and the CPM rate is around $0.50.
FreshAdz works well for decent traffic mobile sites. The earnings depend on several factors like traffic, visitor’s location and niche. Hope this FreshAdz review help publishers to get started.
Join this mobile ad network and start making money
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017