Ad6media is an online advertising network connecting advertisers and publishers worldwide. Located in France this network offers 6 types of targeting : re-targeting, and contextual and behavioral targeting, local, socio-demographic, geographic and timed well targeting. So the main reason behind the name is these targeting types.
Apart from monetization of traffic this network also offers best benefits to advertisers too. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It works similar to Revenuehits network. Ad6media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Ad6media ad network
- The sites must attract at least 1000 visitors per day.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, warez, spam etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- This ad network rejects PTC, MP3 or streaming sites.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not manipulate impressions themselves or incentivize others.
- Don’t use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Publishers have access to 3 types of ad formats : Site under, Footer and display banners. The proper combination of formats fetch more revenue. Among all sizes 300×250 is more beneficial to publishers.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is € 50. The available payment options are Check and bank deposit.
- Easy installation
- High fill rates
- Multiple monetization options
- Competitive CPM rates
- Potential advertisers
- High quality ad inventory
- Optimized ads
- Publishers can set best rates for ads
- Timely payments
- 24/7 dedicated customer support
- Small publishers can’t join this network
- Low rates for Tier 3 traffic
- No referral program
Ad6media works well for sites having Tier 1 traffic. However the earnings depend on the niche, ads placement, visitor’s location etc. Hope this Ad6media review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.