Jelly4traffic Review : CPM Online Advertising Network
Jelly4traffic is an online ad network based in Canada. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM, CPA, CPL and Pop. It is good alternative to MediaCPM ad network. Jelly4traffic review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Jelly4traffic CPM Network
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The websites must not contain any objectionable content like pornography, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor ask others to do.
The publishers can have access to banner display advertising and pop under advertising.
The publishers would get paid on Net 7 basis. The minimum payout is $20. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of Jelly4traffic Ad Network
- Fixed CPM rates : The rate starts from $0.40.
- Highly optimized ad inventory
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Skype
Address 1 : 888 Carnarvon St, New Westminster BC Canada V3M 1G2
Address 2 : Toronto Office: 275 Yorkland Road, North York, ON M2J 0B4
Telephone : 778-801-5481
Email: [email protected]
Jelly4traffic is ideal for all types of websites, small or big. Being a publisher you can discuss with your dedicated account manager about rates and placement. The revenue purely depends on site quality, niche, ads placement, traffic and visitors location. The publishers who had worked with this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Jelly4traffic review help publishers to get started.