Link-earn is a URL shortening network where you can earn money by shrinking links. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Vivads shortening network. Link-earn review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Link-earn Shortening Network
- The publishers must not promote on traffic exchanges and PTC websites.
- The websites must not contain content like spam, pornography, adware, spyware and malware.
- You must not bring traffic from adult websites.
- The publishers must not offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Being a publisher you must not spam any website, forum or blog with the Site’s links.
- You must not automatically redirect to your shortened URL from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC websites to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own shortened links.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
Link-earn Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are PayPal and Web money. The minimum payout is $5.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this URL shortening network. The rate of commission is 20%.
Best Features Of Link-earn URL Shortening Network
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral bonus
The CPM rates of Link-earn shortening network ranges from $2 to $7. The publishers who had worked with this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Link-earn review help publishers to get started.