NAMoffers Review : Performance Marketing Network
NAMoffers is a premium performance marketing network based in Denmark. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a good alternative to AdAffTech performance marketing network. NAMoffers review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. The affiliates have to undergo telephonic interview before approval. Your account will be approved based on your previous affiliate experience and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use NAMoffers Affiliate Network
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to people for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC websites, traffic exchanges, proxies and auto refreshing websites to send fake traffic.
- The websites or apps must not contain any objectionable content like gambling, spam, pornography, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not modify creatives or ad codes.
NAMoffers Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Wire transfer and Check. The minimum payout is $500. There would be no transaction fee for $2000 fee.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this affiliate network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of NAMoffers Affiliate Network
- 100+ Exclusive offers
- Special benefits for top publishers
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
Address : 99 Ascension Dr Asheville, North Carolina
E-Mail : email@example.com
Telephone : +1 828-782-3626
NAMoffers is an ideal affiliate network for publishers to earn revenues. Being an affiliate you must ask your dedicated account manager about best converting offers. The publishers who had worked with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this NAMoffers review help publishers to get started.