Pulsar Ads is a performance marketing network based in Czech Republic. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a good alternative to Vamos Media network. Pulsar Ads review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. Your account will be approved based on previous affiliate experience and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Pulsar Ads Affiliate Network
- The affiliates must neither complete tasks on their own nor encourage others to do.
- The websites must not contain any objectionable content like spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not spam aggressively on websites and blogs.
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following types of offers :
- Health and fitness
- Mobile apps downloads
- Software installs and many more.
Pulsar Ads Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30, Net 15 and Net 7 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this affiliate network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of Pulsar Ads Affiliate Network
- 100+ exclusive offers
- Timely payments : The publishers receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected]
Telephone : +420608618339
Pulsar Ads is an ideal network for publishers to make money. Being an affiliate you must talk to your dedicated account manager about best converting and optimized offers. The publishers who had tried with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Pulsar Ads review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.