ClickSure Affiliate Network Review : Case Study
ClickSure Affiliate Network is one of the best affiliate networks in the world. Located in Mauritius this affiliate network is working with more than 400,000 affiliates. The goal of this affiliate network is to bring advertisers and marketers together on a single platform. This network has its own proprietary software to manage everything from running campaigns to tracking sales. Approved affiliates have access to a wide range of products in marketplace. Unlike other affiliate networks, here marketers and sellers can directly communicate with each other. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a best alternative to ClickBank.
Being an affiliate you make commission when someone buys a product from promoted link. Thousands of marketers are making money with this network. ClickSure Affiliate Network review every application before approving it. Generally they take 48 hours to review and verify applications.
Requirements For Marketers To Join ClickSure Affiliate Network
- Only 18+ years old marketers can join this network.
- All the marketers must furnish Identity document and address proof for verification prior to approval. The ID proof could be anything like driver’s licence or bank statement.
- There is no need to have a website or blog to get started. But having it is an added advantage.
How Marketers Can Promote ClickSure Offers
Affiliate marketers can select desired offers from marketplace. They can filter the offers based on best rates. When they click on Promote button, it will get redirected to unique affiliate link. Marketers can promote unlimited offers from marketplace.
The different ways to promote the offers are as follows :
- Create a blog of desired niche. Now choose best offers from marketplace and start promoting on your blog. You shouldn’t simply promote links and banners without adding content. Write articles and keep links of relevant offers between the posts. Well written optimized posts would surely receive organic traffic. The more traffic your site get, there are higher chances of getting sales.
- If you are a serious Internet marketer you could promote offers to your E-Mail list. You could also go with paid ads from Adwords or Facebook. Some advertisers may oppose the idea of paid advertising.
- Marketers who don’t have sites or blogs can promote offers on their social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Note : Don’t simply jump into promoting offers everywhere. Firstly you need to know your audience and target them. Marketers must make a list of different promotional strategies before getting started.
Affiliate marketers get paid on Net 7 basis. The threshold payout is $250 if paid via Skrill and it is $1000 for bank transfer. ClickSure hold your payments unless they verify 5 sales or actions. Being an affiliate you need to show the promotional methods you implemented to capture 5 sales.
ClickSure affiliates can make 3% commission of referred marketers income.
- Affiliates don’t need websites to join ClickSure affiliate network.
- Real time reporting system
- Timely payments
- Referral program
- Best support
- Strict rules
- High minimum payout
- Affiliates who don’t get paid in the last 90 days will have to pay dormancy fees of $1 per day.
ClickSure affiliate network works well for all type of marketers. It is a highly recommended affiliate program. Affiliate marketers who had experienced this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this ClickSure affiliate network review help people to get started. Feel free to find more interesting and effective case studies here.