Eclick Network review
Eclick Network is a reputed contextual ad network. Located in UK this d network is working with reputed brands and potential publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPI and CPV. They claim to serve 3 billion ad impressions per month to over 100, 000 active sites. This number is whopping, right.
The users would experience relevant ads matching site content. The revenue share publishers would get is 70%. This ad network is a good alternative to Adsnik Media. Eclick Network review sites before approving them. They may take hardly 1 day to approve your blog or site. The technology behind ads serving is real-time bidding.
Requirements of sites to join Eclick Network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- This network accepts all types of sites having legal content.
Publishers have access to use following ad formats : Popunders, Inline text ads, Banners, Text Banners and Interstitials.
CPC – Text & Banners – $0.05
CPM – $0.50
CPV – $0.006
CPI – $0.006
Note : The rates may vary with niche, advertiser, visitor’s location and source of traffic.
Publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The threshold payout is $50. The only payment option available is PayPal.
- No traffic requirements
- Targeted ads
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- Real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
- Blogs hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot don’t get accepted.
- Publishers having Asian traffic may experience low revenue.
E-mail : [email protected]
Phone : +44 08445003996
Eclick Network works well for sites having decent US, UK, Canada and European traffic. Bloggers and webmasters must give it a try to this network. Publishers who had worked with this ad network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this Eclick Network review helps publishers to get started.
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022