iTunes Affiliate Program Review (2021) : Join And Earn Cash
I am going to talk about the iTunes affiliate program in this post. There might be no one person on this planet who haven’t heard of iTunes. If any one who doesn’t know what it is then here is the info : iTunes is a proprietary music application software owned by Apple Inc. It’s used for managing everything including downloads. Apple offers iTunes, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store affiliate program for publishers worldwide.
They have come up with the name Performance Horizon Group to run this affiliate program. Being an affiliate you can earn commission when someone buys music, apps, books etc. Your site or app get reviewed by Apple team before approving iTunes affiliate program account. Generally they take 5 business days to review your application.
It is a proven method of making decent income. Many app publishers and webmasters around the world are earning well with this program.
How Does The iTunes Affiliate Program Work?
Publishers have to place codes linking to apps, songs, books and many more on their sites or apps. They can also promote links via E-Mail and social media channels. When an interested buyer buys from the link affiliates get paid commission.
What Are The Requirements For Sites Or Apps To Join The iTunes Affiliate Program?
- The publisher must have a site or blog to qualify as an affiliate.
- This program doesn’t accept social profiles to join.
- Incomplete or under construction sites get rejected without second thought.
- All app owners must provide links to app store or websites.
- The sites or apps must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spam etc.
- The publishers must not use Apple trademarks, logos or any of its content in their sites or apps. Having ‘Apple’ word in your domain is not acceptable.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Publishers cannot change their E-mail address after approval.
- Even you can’t change username once registered.
Being An iTunes Affiliate Program Affiliate You Can
- Start making links adding affiliate ID to desired store or can link using Link Maker tool and widget builder tool.
- Link to iTunes stores using badges.
- Update your payment info.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is £20/$30/€30. The payment option available is direct deposit. You can get paid in your local currency. However payment options and terms vary with countries.
What Are The Best Features Of The iTunes Affiliate Program?
- Reputed brand
- Publishers can promote links on different social media channels like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Best commission rates
- Multiple options to promote links
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
What Are The Cons?
- It’s a fact that majority of Apple products get used by high-end users. So it’s little difficult for small publishers to target that kind of audience.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
The iTunes Affiliate program works well for experienced affiliates. The Amazon or a Peerfly affiliates can do wonders with this affiliate program. Even if you are a newbie then trying this program is not a bad idea. The app developers or site owners who had tried this affiliate program can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this iTunes affiliate program review help people for getting started.