OfferWallAds Review : Performance Marketing Network
OfferWallAds is an affiliate network based in United Kingdom. It is a sister network of ArcherMedia. This network is specialized in content locking and link locking. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPI. That means you get paid for conversions, not for clicks or impressions. OfferWallAds review websites, games and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. The offers include E-Mail submissions, software downloads, installations, short surveys, pin submissions etc. Apart from publisher program you can also give a try as an advertiser.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use OfferWallAds Network
- The websites or apps must not contain any objectionable content like pornography, spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- The publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites, proxies and auto refreshing sites for generating traffic.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to people for completing offers.
- Being a publisher, you must not create multiple accounts.
OfferWallAds Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
Presently this network is not offering any referral program.
Best Features Of OfferWallAds Affiliate Network
- 1000+ exclusive offers
- Offerwall for GPT sites
- Best converting offers
- API and postback systems
- Competitive commissions
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Skype
Address : Central Lofts, Waterloo Square, New Castle Upon, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
E-Mail : email@example.com
Skype : sana-lakhani
Telephone : +447936339932
OfferWallAds network is ideal for monetizing websites, apps, games and E-Mail newletters. The publishers who had worked or still working with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. Hope this OfferWallAds review help publishers to get started.