Trafxa Review : Affiliate Marketing Network For Publishers
Trafxa is a performance marketing network based in Ukraine. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. This network is mainly specialised in Forex niche. It is a great alternative to ZeusCPA affiliate network. This affiliate network is using Hasoffers tracking software to manage campaigns. Trafxa review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Trafxa CPA Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The affiliates must not use bots or software to manipulate sales and leads.
- The websites or apps must not host any illegal content like spam, viruses, malware, spyware and adware.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- Being an affiliate you must spam aggressively on forums, blogs or websites.
The publishers can have access to the following niches to promote :
And many offers.
Trafxa Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The available payment option is Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $1000.
Best Features Of Trafxa CPA Affiliate Network
- Exclusive offers
- Competitive commissions : This network is offering high commissions for Forex and gambling niches.
- Timely payments : The publishers don’t need to wait for longer times for the payments. They get revenues on time.
- Real time statistics : The publishers can track their performance and revenue using reporting system.
- Dedicated support : The dedicated account manager would be available all the time to support you.
Trafxa works well for Forex, gambling and health offers. That doesn’t mean that the other niches are not profitable. Comparatively you can earn high commissions with Forex niche. The publishers who had tried this affiliate marketing network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Trafxa review help publishers to get started.