Skillshare Affiliate Program (2023): Genuine Review
We are going to cover the Skillshare affiliate program in this post.
Before talking about the affiliate program review, let us know more about the Skillshare first.
What Is Skillshare?
SKillshare is one of the leading online learning platforms in the world.
It works on the premium subscription model where users have to pay to learn through educational videos.
You can find thousands of video classes teaching hundreds of skills.
How many users does Skillshare have?
According to Skillshare, they have over 800,000 members and 11,000 teachers. They are streaming over 34,000 online classes.
What Skills Are on Skillshare Platform?
We are listing some of the skills that one can learn from Skillshare are:
- Web design
- Graphic design
- Content Creation
- Freelancing and many more!
Is Skillshare Trustworthy?
Absolutely! Skillshare is not a rip-off. There are nearly 1 million members who are learning various skills.
From the affiliate’s point of view, Skillshare is a genuine platform and you can trust it.
What Is Skillshare Affiliate Program?
Skillshare encourages content creators, social media influencers, bloggers, and entrepreneurs to join their affiliate program.
They set up a 30-day cookie period. When a customer revisits the Skillshare website and subscribes within 30 days via your affiliate link, you can earn commission.
How To Become Skillshare Affiliate?
How can I join Skillshare affiliate marketing program?
Signing up for affiliates is pretty easy.
Visit https://www.skillshare.com/en/affiliates to become an affiliate.
At the time of writing this article, Skillshare’s affiliate program is powered by Impact Radius network and Flexoffers.
However, their joining button leads to the Impact Radius page.
You can opt for either Impact Radius or Flexoffers network.
Once you get the approval, you get access to the promotional material like banners, and text links.
We would loke to show how to choose the right asset for promotions in Impact Radius.
We assume that you are an affiliate of Impact Radius and Skillshare.
Open the Content drop down menu and select Assets as shown in the image above.
You can find hundreds of Skillshare affiliate promotional materials as shown in the image below.
How To Generate Traffic to Your Skillshare Affiliate Program?
This is a tricky part as it is important to promote Skillshare to make some affiliate commissions.
We will be listing some of the proven methods for promoting Skillshare.
- Create a blog post around Skillshare and write informative content. Share your affiliate link in the content. Optimize the article to rank well in the search engines. This is a way to attract traffic organically. You can also promote your article on social media and search engines by running ad campaigns.
- Prepare an Email list of your subscribers and reach out to them via newsletter. The newsletter should contain information about Skillshare and its courses. Feel free to share your affiliate link in the newsletter. This is one of the most effective ways to make affiliate income.
- Share your Skillshare.com affiliate link on all your social media channels. It could be Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Create a Facebook group related to courses and keep posting useful content. Once your group has an adequate audience, talk about Skillshare and give your affiliate link to the relevant people.
- You could start a YouTube channel and make a video explaining the importance of Skillshare courses. Share your Skill share affiliate link in the video’s description.
- Organize a webinar about online courses and share your Skillshare.com affiliate marketing link with your participants.
- Create an interesting pin on Pinterest. We are referring to the image or infographics as a pin. The image or infographics should be useful to the people. Make sure to link this page to your blog post that talks about Skillshare.
What Are the Skillshare Affiliate Commission Rates?
You may be thinking “How much does Skillshare pay you?”
Skillshare is offering 40% affiliate commission per conversion.
The cookie period is 30 days.
You will have a 30 days deadline for receiving commission when someone clicks and comes back to take action within this specified period.
What Are the Skillshare Affiliate’s Payment Options and Thresholds?
Affiliates will receive payouts on a Net 30 basis.
Do you know how does Skillshare pays their affiliates?
The threshold payout is $10 when you get paid via Impact Radius, and it is $25 when the preferred network is Flexoffers.
The payment options are PayPal (Impact Radius), Wire transfer and direct deposit (Flexoffers).
What Are the Skillshare Affiliate Program Pros and Cons?
- Reputation: Skillshare is a reputable education platform and it is easy for the affiliates to convince referrals.
- Deep linking: The affiliates can take advantage of the deep links to send their referrals to different Skillshare’s pages.
- High quality assets: Affiliates will have access to top quality assets available in major languages like English, French, German etc.
- Special offers and discounts: Affiliates would receive periodic newsletters containing special discounts and offers that you can share with your referrals.
- Real time tracking system: The affiliates can track their performance like visits, clicks, referrals, commissions and payouts in real time.
- This affiliate program exists in very few countries. At the time of writing this affiliate review, the affiliate program is available in 33 countries. What if someone from unavailable countries is interested in Skillshare courses?
What Are the Skillshare Affiliate Program Alternatives?
- Teachable affiliate program
- Udemy affiliate program
- Coursera affiliate program
- Bitdegree affiliate program
How Can Affiliates Contact Skillshare Support Team?
If you have any questions about the affiliate program, write to [email protected].
What Is the Final Conclusion?
How much money can you make with skillshare?
It depends on how strategically you promote Skillshare and make referrals.
The more people you refer to Skillshare, the more referral commissions you make.
Skillshare should think of the recurring commission model so that it encourages affiliates to work better.
Have you worked with the Skillshare as an affiliate?
We would love to hear about your work experience.
We hope this Skillshare affiliate review helps newbies in making money out of it.
Join Skillshare affiliate program and start earning decent income!