Coursera Affiliate Program Review 2020 : Earn Decent Cash
I am going to talk about the Coursera affiliate program in this post. The Coursera is a website that offers the online courses. The courses are nothing but degrees and certificates from the world’s top institutes. When we talk about their affiliate program, you can earn the real cash. The affiliate program is powered by the Linkshare network.
How Can You Join The Coursera Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to this page, fill all the fields and submit. Do you have an account in the Linkshare network? If yes, then login and apply. If you do not have an account, then create it and apply for the Coursera affiliate program. They will review your application and let you know the status via the E-Mail. Once approved, you can start promoting the Coursera.
How Can You Promote The Coursera?
You can promote using the following ways :
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post and share with your friends.
- You can place the banner or text link on your site for reaching the right audience.
- If you have a YouTube channel, then create a video and leave the affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote on your social media accounts.
- If you have a list, then you can send mails to your subscribers.
How Much Can You Earn?
You can earn from 20% to 45% per sale. The cookie period is 30 days. What does that mean? It means, you will receive the commission when someone clicks on the link and purchases within 30 days.
What Are The Best Features Of The Coursera Affiliate Program?
- You can have access to the 1000+ courses.
- The banners and text links are absolutely clean.
- You receive the dedicated support from them. The monthly affiliate newsletter would also help you.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the Coursera affiliate program for earning the decent cash. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help people to get started.