Tars Affiliate Program Review : Promote And Generate Revenue
Tars is a chatbot platform used by site owners, bloggers, small business owners and affiliate marketers. If you do not know what does it do, then let me explain a bit about chatbots. The chatbots works in real time and help you in grabbing real customers. Chatbots is the best alternative to forms. Tars is offering 3 plans : Professional, Business and Enterprise. While coming to Tars affiliate program, you can earn decent money by referring people.
How To Join Tars Affiliate Program?
Go to Tars affiliate program signup page, fill the details and submit the application. They will take some time to review your application. Once your application gets approved, you can start promoting Tars.
What Are The Methods To Promote Tars?
- Write a review article or blog post about Tars and share with your colleagues or friends.
- Place Tars banner or text link on Tars to attract potential customers.
- Create a YouTube video about Tars and leave the affiliate link in the description.
- Send newsletters about Tars to the subscribers list.
- Promote Tars on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Tars does not allow self referrals.
What Is The Recurring Commission?
Being a qualified affiliate, you will earn 30% recurring commission per sale. The more customers you refer to Tars, the more income you can earn.
Payment Info :
You will receive payouts on monthly basis. There is no threshold set to receive revenue. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features Of Tars Affiliate Program :
- Recurring income model
- Best commission rate
- Real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
Final Conclusion :
One must join Tars affiliate program to earn decent commissions. If you had worked as a Tars affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Tars affiliate program review help people to get started.