I am going to talk about the edX affiliate program in this post. The edX covers online courses offered by Harvard, MIT and many. You can have an access to the thousands of the certificate courses. When we talk about their affiliate program, you can earn the real cash. Their affiliate program is powered by the Awin network. You will get commission from the purchases of the verified certificates.
How Can You Join The edX Affiliate Program?
For joining as an affiliate, go to this page, fill the fields and submit. The affiliate program is not free. You need to pay $5 for joining as an affiliate. Once your account gets approved, you can start promoting the edX.
How Can You Promote The edX?
You can promote the edX in the following ways :
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post and share with your friends.
- If you have a YouTube channel, then create a video and leave the affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the edX on your social accounts.
- If you have a list, then send mails to your subscribers.
- You can place the banners or text link on your websites to reach the right audience.
What Are The Best Features Of The edX Affiliate Program?
- The cookie period is 60 days. When someone clicks on the affiliate link and purchases within 60 days, you will receive the commission.
- You can receive the dedicated support from their team.
- You will receive the monthly newsletter.
- The banners and text links are clean.
How Can You Reach The Support Team?
If you have any doubt about the affiliate program, reach their support team at [email protected]
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One can try the edX affiliate program for earning the cash. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help the people to get started.