We are going to talk about the Kinsta affiliate program in this post.
Again among affiliate marketing programs, web hosting affiliate programs will fetch decent online earnings.
If this is the first time you heard about the affiliate marketing, then read this article from Neil Patel.
Before going into the affiliate review, we would talk briefly about Kinsta first.
What Is Kinsta?
The Kinsta is a top class company that provides premium WordPress hosting, powered by Google Cloud.
Launched in 2013, this company had grown remarkably in a short time.
More than 20,000+ companies have relied on Kinsta for their hosting needs.
Do you run a simple blog or an eCommerce portal?
If your answer is yes, then Kinsta could be your best choice for your hosting needs.
Are you interested in Kinsta WordPress hosting?
What Are The Main Features Of The Kinsta WordPress Hosting?
Why should someone try Kinsta WordPress hosting?
Here comes the best features of the Kinsta:
- The high speed servers and technologies used by Kinsta makes your website load faster.
- Generally, the websites hosted on Kinsta do not experience downtime.
- Kinsta ensures to protect your website from all malicious attacks and threats on 24×7 basis.
- Kinsta WordPress hosting is powered by Google Cloud platform.
- The Kinsta is offering free migration service to the new customers.
- You will receive premium support from Kinsta team.
What Is Kinsta Affiliate Program And How Does It Work?
Like any other affiliate program, you will get paid for bring customers to Kinsta.
You don’t need to be a Kinsta customer for becoming an affiliate.
However, the kinsta customers can also become affiliates.
It is free and easy to join.
The Kinsta affiliate program is one of the best web hosting affiliate programs.
Who Is Eligible To Be a Kinsta Affiliate?
The Kinsta is inviting site owners, bloggers, developers and designers to join their affiliate program.
As long as you have reliable connections, you do not worry about your site’s niche.
But, the web hosting niche has great mileage compared to others.
Kinsta doesn’t allow:
- Adult sites
- Coupon sites
- Free hosting sites (Ex: Blogspot, WordPress.com, Wix)
- Thin content sites
- Under construction sites
- Illegitimate sites
- Websites with no affiliate disclosure
- Social media profiles
How To Join The Kinsta Affiliate Program?
To become a Kinsta affiliate, visit https://kinsta.com/affiliates/.
While signing up, you will be asked about your personal info in Step 1.
Once you fill the info, you will be asked about your website in the Step 2 as shown in the image below.
Once you click on the Next, you will be asked to complete registration by agreeing to the affiliate terms.
You have to turn all the Nos to Yes and click on the Complete Registration button.
Once you complete the registration, you will see the following message.
The Kinsta team will review your application and let you know the status within 3 days from the submission.
I Got Approval As a Kinsta Affiliate, What Next?
Once your affiliate account gets approved, you will have an access to dashboard.
You can get these details on your account dashboard: Referred customers, Referred visitors, payments, personal details, Promo material and Resources.
The affiliates can make affiliate link as shown in the image below.
According to Kinsta, you can paste any of these links while creating an affiliate link:
- Kinsta homepage: https://kinsta.com/
- Kinsta features page: https://kinsta.com/features/
- Kinsta plans pages: https://kinsta.com/plans/
- Kinsta “Speed Up WordPress” guide: https://kinsta.com/learn/speed-up-wordpress/
When you click on the Create link button, both affiliate URL and affiliate link will get generated.
The affiliate link will be marked as sponsored as it complies with the Google’s guidelines.
The affiliates will have access to all standard sizes: 120×120, 240×240, 300×600, 600×300, 468×60 and 728×90.
You can place these banners on your websites to attract potential audience.
Are you a newbie who is getting started with affiliate marketing?
If yes, then you should visit the affiliate academy. It is available in the Resources section. Please see the image below.
The others can read the information about Kinsta and affiliate terms before getting started.
The Kinsta has a private Facebook group dedicated to affiliates.
You can find informative tips and tools related to Kinsta affiliate program.
How Can Affiliates Promote The Kinsta?
- Are you a blogger or site owner?
Write reviews about web hosting in your blog and mention Kinsta within article.
You can also write about Kinsta WordPress hosting and give your affiliate link.
- Do you have a list of subscribers?
Send newsletters about web hosting and tell them about Kinsta.
- Are you an YouTuber?
If you do not have any, then it is the right time to create a YouTube channel.
Make a video about the Kinsta WordPress hosting and leave your affiliate link in the video’s description.
- Social media promotion
Share your Kinsta affiliate link on your social profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
The cookie period is 60 days.
When someone clicks on your affiliate link and subscribers within 60 days, you will receive commission.
What Are The Kinsta Affiliate Program Commission Rates?
Once you join the Kinsta affiliate program, you are eligible to earn 2 types of commissions.
1. You can earn one time commission for every subscription.
The affiliate commission vary from $50 to $500 based on the plan.
2. In addition to one time commission, you can also earn monthly recurring commissions.
That means you will receive commissions until your referred customer stays with the Kinsta.
The Kinsta claims that customers won’t leave due to low churn rate (less than 4%).
The recurring commission rate is 10%.
When a customer subscribers to an annual plan, the affiliates will receive proportional monthly commission.
How And When Will You Get Paid? (Kinsta Affiliate Payout Details)
You must reach at least $50 to receive funds.
The Kinsta affiliate payouts will be made on the monthly basis.
The payment option is PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of The Kinsta Affiliate Program?
- The affiliates can earn one time commission as well as recurring commissions.
- The commission rates are quite competitive.
- One can find a lot of helpful articles in the affiliate academy.
- You will receive top notch support from Kinsta affiliate team.
How Can Affiliates Contact the Kinsta Support Team?
If you have any questions about the Kinsta affiliate program, then write to [email protected].
What Are The Related Hosting Affiliate Programs?
- Siteground affiliate program
- Bluehost affiliate program
- A2 Hosting affiliate program
- GoDaddy affiliate program
- Hostgator affiliate program
- Hostinger affiliate program
- Namecheap affiliate program
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One should join the Kinsta affiliate program for earning one time commission and monthly recurring income.
We observed 3 issues while researching Kinsta.
1. They only work on WordPress.
If you are a WordPress fan, then Kinsta will be a good choice.
But, if you love any other CMS, then you do not have chance to work with Kinsta.
2. The prices are little high compared to other hosting plans say Bluehost.
3. The affiliates must have PayPal account for receiving payouts.
Some countries do not support PayPal. In that case the affiliates from those countries cannot work with Kinsta.
Hope Kinsta comes with more payment options in future.
Have you worked with the Kinsta as an affiliate?
We would love to hear your working experiences.
Hope this Kinsta affiliate review help people while getting started.
Affiliate disclosure: This post contain some affiliate links and the author may earn commissions from conversions.
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022
- Freestanding Bathtubs: Create a Chic Spa Area in Your Bathroom Interior - Jan 14, 2022