CPA Dawn Review : Affiliate Marketing Network For Publishers
CPA Dawn is an affiliate marketing network based in US. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. It is a good alternative to MGCash CPA network. You can monetize website/app/content and E-mail using this affiliate network. Apart from publisher program you can also try as an advertiser. CPA Dawn review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join CPA Dawn affiliate network
- The publishers must not use objectionable content like pornography, gambling, warez, spam, spyware, adware and malware.
- The publishers must not promote on the sites containing above material.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not promote illegal activities.
- The publishers must not spam offers on social networks, public forums, blogs and sites.
Note : This CPA affiliate network has a zero tolerance towards spam and fraudulent activities.
The publishers get paid on Net 7/Net 15/Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features of CPA Dawn affiliate network
- High approval rate
- Multiple tools ( Content lockers, Offerwall etc)
- 100+ Exclusive offers
- Mobile friendly platform
- Competitive commissions
- The publishers can track their performance using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers get their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
E-mail: [email protected]
CPADawn is one of the best affiliate networks so far. However the conversions depend on factors like offer, advertiser campaign and user location. The rates are good for US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia traffic. It is better if you talk to your dedicated affiliate manager. The publishers who have tried CPA Dawn can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CPA Dawn review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.