CPACash is an US-based affiliate network that provides content locking and monetization solutions for online publishers. The revenue models of this network are CPA and CPI. The publishers get paid on the basis of leads. The task could be anything from newsletter signup or filling a form. You can monetize your websites, apps, E-mail campaigns or content using this CPA network. It is a good alternative to CPAUpload CPA network. CPACash review your applications before approving your accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use CPACash affiliate network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, warez, spyware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The sites must not promote illegal activities.
Note : This CPA network takes spam seriously. So your account might be in risk if you indulge in any malpractices.
The publishers get paid on Net 7 basis and it is Net 15 basis for first payment. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Bitcoin and PayPal.
Best Features Of CPACash CPA Affiliate Network
- Premium offers
- Exclusive tools
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Referral program (10% commission)
- Dedicated support
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Content Locker
- Link Locker
- Offers API
- Full Postback Service with Postback Tester
CPACash converts well for US, UK, Canada and European traffic. The rates are good. The publishers who have tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can send payment proof. Hope this CPACash review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPA affiliate network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.