Adpump is a performance marketing network based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a great alternative to CPAPilot affiliate network. Adpump review traffic of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Adpump Network
- The publishers must use fair practises to generate traffic. You must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites or traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Generally this network prefer medium and high traffic websites.
- The websites must not have violated copyright laws.
- The websites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, spam and malware.
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal, Webmoney and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of Adpump CPA Affiliate Network
- Instant approval : Unlike other affiliate networks you won’t undergo interview process. You can start promoting offers once you join this network.
- 500+ premium offers
- Wide range of categories ( Beauty, Health, Travel, Technology, Entertainment, Games etc. )
- The affiliates don’t need to have websites to get started. Being a publisher you can use legitimate traffic to promote offers.
- User-friendly interface
- Exclusive monetization tools ( Banner rotator, Link rotator, Smartlinks, Clickunder and Mobile banner )
- Timely payments : The affiliates receive their earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Address : Adpump Affiliate network, Echidna LLC, Legal address: 98007 WA Bellevue 1600 148TH AVE SE STE #D
Adpump converts well for US, Canada, Australia, UK and European traffic. The affiliates who have used this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adpump review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.