Before jumping into SendinBlue affiliate program, I would like to let you know about SendinBlue. The SendinBlue is a Email & SMS marketing like Aweber. Just like any other affiliate program, SendinBlue offers commission for recommending their services. What does that mean? The SendinBlue affiliate program lets you earn money for referring customers.
How To Join SendinBlue Affiliate program?
Go to SendinBlue affiliate program signup page, fill the information and submit the application. The SendinBlue team will review your application and notify you through E-mail. Once approved, you can straightaway start promoting SendinBlue.
How Can Affiliates Promote SendinBlue?
The affiliates can promote SendinBlue using the following ways :
- Write a review article or blog post about SendinBlue and share with your colleagues or friends.
- Create a webinar about SendinBlue and invite site owners, bloggers and digital marketers.
- Send newsletters about SendinBlue to your subscribers list.
- Promote SendinBlue on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create a YouTube video about SendinBlue and leave the affiliate link in description.
What Is The Commission Structure?
Being a qualified affiliate, you are eligible to earn 2 commissions :
- When your referral user creates an account on SendinBlue, you will receive 5€.
- If that same user buys a subscription, you will receive bonus of 100€.
Payment Info :
Your affiliate account will be under review until you refer one customer to SendinBlue. You must reach at least $100 to receive payouts. The payment option is PayPal.
Contact Info :
If you had any doubt regarding SendinBlue affiliate program, then reach their support team at [email protected]
Final Conclusion :
One must join this affiliate program to earn decent commissions. If you had worked as a SendinBlue affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this SendinBlue affiliate program review will help people for getting started.