Before jumping into Shortpixel affiliate program review, let me tell you about ShortPixel. The ShortPixel is a WordPress plugin and API that is used for compressing and optimizing images. The normal images would increase the loading speed of website. This is the reason why site owners must compress images to reduce loading time. Just like compression, optimization lets you reduce file size without losing quality.
ShortPixel WordPress plugin offers the following plans :
- Monthly plans : Free, Short, Large and XXL. ShortPixel
- One-time plans : One-time 10k, One-time 30k, One-time 50k and One-time 170k.
- Dedicated servers : Dedicated 4, Dedicated 8 and Dedicated 24.
Please watch this video of ShortPixel for better clarity :
Recommended : Compress And Optimize Images With ShortPixel
Coming to Shortpixel affiliate program, the affiliates can earn recurring income for recommending users. That means, you will get paid for renewals too.
How To Join Shortpixel Affiliate Program?
Go to Shortpixel affiliate program signup page, fill the details and submit application. The ShortPixel team would review your account and notify you the status through E-mail. The qualified affiliates can straightaway start promoting ShortPixel.
How To Promote Shortpixel?
The affiliates can promote ShortPixel using the following ways :
- Write a blog post or review article about ShortPixel and share with your friends and colleagues.
- Create a YouTube video about ShortPixel and leave the referral link in the description.
- Promote ShortPixel on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Send newsletters about ShortPixel to subscribers list.
- Create a webinar about ShortPixel and invite WordPress users. Share your referral link with them after the webinar ends.
ShortPixel Affiliate Program Rules :
The Shortpixel affiliate must not :
- Spam affiliate links on the irrelevant chat groups or forums.
- Offer gifts or monetary benefits to people for joining Shortpixel.
- Send newsletters to strangers or people who are not interested in Shortpixel.
- Host any objectionable content on their websites where Shortpixel.
The affiliate must not refer themselves. Shortpixel does not allow self referrals.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The affiliate can earn 50% commission per sale. The more people you refer to ShortPixel, the more revenue you can earn.
ShortPixel Referral program :
Shortpixel has a referral program similar to their affiliate program. Invite your friends to ShortPixel and earn image credits. When someone signs up from your referral link, your friend will get extra 100 image credits and you will also receive 100 image credits. So, it is a win-win situation for both. In addition to it, if you are successful in recommending 10 people and they compress at least 50 images from unique website(s), then you will receive 1,000 images/month for free.
The promotional strategies are same for both Shortpixel affiliate program and referral program.
Best Features of Shortpixel Affiliate Program :
- 30 days cookie
- The free plan gets activated for every registered user.
- Friendly interface
- Best commissions (50%)
- Recurring income model
- Timely payments : The affiliates would receive their patouts on time.
- Real time reporting system : The affiliate can track clicks, conversions, referrals and revenue in real time.
- Dedicated support
Note : If the customer gets refund from ShortPixel, then you will not receive commission for that sale.
Payment Info :
ShortPixel pay affiliates on monthly basis. You must reach at least $100 to receive funds. The payment option is PayPal.
Final Conclusion :
One must join Shortpixel affiliate program to earn decent commissions. Even Shortpixel referral program is useful for site owners and bloggers. Before starting as an affiliate, I recommend you to try free Shortpixel plan. If you had worked as a ShortPixel affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Shortpixel affiliate program review help people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.