Adobe Affiliate Program Review : Make Money Promoting Products
Adobe doesn’t need an introduction. Of course, it is a leader in multimedia and creative software products. Adobe has an affiliate program similar to Microsoft. Adobe affiliate program is powered by Tradedoubler. So, either you can register on Tradedoubler before applying to Adobe or you can signup while applying to Adobe affiliate program. The individuals, companies, large networks or bloggers can join Adobe affiliate program. The only criteria they look for the legal content. Adobe accept websites which matches with their terms of service.
How To Join Adobe Affiliate Program?
Go to the Adobe affiliate program signup page, complete application and submit. Once you submit the application successfully, you will receive activation E-mail. After verifying your account, you need to verify your website. You can either add HTML code in the header of your website or upload a custom HTML file to the root of your webserver. You might have seen these options in Google Webmaster tools. It hardly takes 15 minutes to complete the website verification. Once they add your website you can edit the information. They will take some time to review your website. If they approve your website, you can start promoting Adobe using banners and text links.
How Can Affiliates Promote Adobe Products?
The affiliates can promote Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Stock and Adobe Document Cloud using the following methods :
- Put Adobe promotional banners on your websites or blogs to attract customers.
- Write a blog post or review article about Adobe products.
- Promote Adobe products on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Send newsletters about Adobe products to subscribers list.
- Create YouTube videos about Adobe products and leave affiliate links in the description.
What Is The Commission Structure?
For Creative Cloud & Document Cloud :
- Monthly subscriptions: 85.00% of first month
- Yearly subscriptions (monthly payment): 85.00% of first month
- Yearly subscriptions (one-time payment): 8.33% of first year
For Adobe Stock :
- Monthly subscriptions: US$72
- Yearly subscriptions: (monthly payment): US$72
- Single Purchase: (one-time payment): 8.33%
- 3 standard assets a month (monthly payment): 85% of first month.
Payment Info :
The affiliates will receive payouts on monthly basis. The payment options are Tradedoubler, Payoneer, Check or Wire transfer. However, the option depends on the country.
What Are The Best Features Of Adobe Affiliate Program?
- 30 days cookie
- Separate banners and text links for Adobe Creative Cloud, Document Cloud and Adobe Stock.
- Competitive commissions
- Real time tracking system
- Dedicated support
Contact Info For Adobe Affiliates :
If you had anything to ask about Adobe affiliate program, then reach their support team at [email protected].
Final Conclusion :
The site owners, bloggers, small businesses or large enterprises must join Adobe affiliate program to earn decent commissions. If you had worked as a Adobe affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Adobe affiliate program review help affiliates to get started.
Do they also provide commission on existing customer sales?
No, they don’t offer recurring commission.