Adwad Review : CPA Affiliate Network
Adwad is a CPA affiliate network based in Russia. The revenue model of this affiliate network is CPA. Affiliates get paid only when take certain action. The tasks could be anything from filling a form to installing a mobile app. More than the 50k+ webmasters are using this network to monetize their sites. It is a good alternative to Adscend Media CPA network. Adwad review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adwad CPA affiliate network
- There are very low traffic restrictions (Daily – 30 visitors) for sites to join this CPA network.
- This CPA network all types of legit sites.
- The sites must not have violated current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The webmasters must not use job placement services (Active Advertising Systems).
- The affiliates or webmasters must not have multiple accounts.
- The affiliates must not perform the tasks on merchant sites.
- This CPA affiliate network pay its affiliates only if at least 3 tasks get done.
The affiliates get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is 500 rubles or $10. The payment options are Webmoney purses, YandexMoney and Qiwi.
- The webmasters can use traffic exchanges and doorways to generate traffic. However you need to use direct links to the advertiser.
- The webmasters can also use permissible spam traffic.
- Timely payments
- Huge offers
- The affiliates can track their performance and earnings real time.
- The payment frequency could be adjusted for top affiliates.
- Dedicated support
Adwad is ideal for all types of advertisers, affiliates and agencies. The revenue of the affiliates depend on the advertisers. Sending traffic is not enough as users have to take necessary actions. If your site has great content and decent traffic then there are good chances to make huge income. The affiliates who had tried this CPA affiliate network can share their experiences below. Hope this Adwad review help webmasters to get started.