AdUnleash Review : Online Ad Network
AdUnleash is an online ad network based in US. Launching in 2012 this self-serve ad network is working with publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to Anytheeng Media ad network. AdUnleash review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AdUnleash ad network
- The sites must not have hosted adult content.
- The sites must not contain viruses, spam, spyware, adware, hacking and malware material.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not have indulged in illegal activities.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers mist not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display banners : Leaderboard (768×90), Medium Rectangle (300×250), and Wide Skyscraper (160×600).
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and ACH direct transfer ( Only US publishers ).
- Easy setup
- Competitive rates
- High volume earners will get early payments.
- The publishers can use these ads along with other ad networks.
- Reporting system
- Dedicated support
- The publishers must not feel panic if they don’t see high revenues. It is due to CPA campaigns. Sometimes the revenue might be low despite thousands of impressions. The revenue flows only when users take action.
AdUnleash works well for all types of sites. The publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdUnleash review help publishers to gets started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.