Eonads Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
Eonads is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adwager ad network. This network uses RTB technology to cater needs of advertisers and publishers. Eonads review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24 hours for approval process.
Requirements for sites to join Eonads ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- Link to above types of sites.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Contain excessive advertising.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Use proxies, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to all standard sizes of display banners. The publishers have to use maximum 5 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
- There are no traffic restrictions for publishers to join this network.
- Competitive rates : This ad network serves highly optimized inventory.
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive revenue on time.
- The publishers can track their revenue and performance real time.
- The publishers have to pay 15% fee for clicks and impressions.
Eonads works well for all legal niches. It is quite surprising to see Google Adsense ads in the publisher dashboard. Unlike other ad networks you need to pay for withdrawal transactions. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Eonads review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPC/CPM ad network and start making money