Adwager Review : CPC/CPA Online Advertising Network
Adwager is a CPC/CPA based online ad network. They don’t offer CPM model to publishers. However this ad network supplies highly optimized ads based on eCPM. The best thing is that publishers can learn everything from their free video tutorials. Adwager review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adwager CPC/CPA ad network
The sites must not
- Contain adult, spam, spyware, adware and malware content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Load slowly.
- Promotes illegal activities.
This ad network doesn’t accept
- Under construction or incomplete sites.
- Sites having little content.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- You shouldn’t use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- You must not modify the ad code.
- Being a publisher you must not serve ads using frames, scripts, proxies, VPNs, TORs, anonymity networks and hosting accounts.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Bank transfer.
- 100% fill rates
- Clean ads
- Relevant ads
- The publishers can block certain ads.
- High earners ( Minimum $1000 per month ) can receive 50% of their earnings at earliest.
- The ads are very much compatible to Google Adsense.
- Real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
- The publishers experience zero earnings despite thousands of impressions. They get paid only when someone clicks on the ads or take action.
- The threshold payout is little high for new and small publishers.
Adwager works for all types of legal sites, small or big. The revenue depends on the advertiser campaign, ads placement, niche and visitor’s location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Adwager review help publishers to get started.