AdJo is a mobile CPA network based in Turkey. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. Unlike clicks and impressions, the revenue is purely based on conversions. The ads could be lead sign ups, subscriptions or installs. It is a good alternative to FurtherMobi CPA network. AdJo review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use AdJo mobile CPA network
The sites must not host
- Illegitimate content
- Copyrighted material
The publishers must not
- Incentivize others to take actions.
- Possess multiple accounts
- Promote ad campaigns
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to bring traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Direct link
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is 100 Euro when paid via PayPal and Payoneer. It is 250 Euros for wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%. The best thing is you get paid even when your referred member earns affiliate commission. This is pretty cool, Isn’t it.
Best Features Of AdJo
- Global Coverage (230 countries)
- Exclusive offers
- Competitive commissions
- Real-Time reporting system : The publishers can track their performance and revenue real-time.
- Timely payments : The publishers don’t need to wait for days or months to get paid. You’ll receive revenue on time.
- Best Referral System
- Dedicated support
Telephone : +90 850 885 2356
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
AdJo works well for all types of geos. It is an ideal network for both adult and mainstream traffic. The publishers who have used this mobile CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdJo review help publishers to get started.