Cygnusad Media Review : Online Advertising Network
Cygnusad Media is an online ad network based in India. The revenue model of this network is CPM. This network is serving more than 4000 websites and 1000 apps. the publishers can use this ad network for both desktop and mobile monetization. It is a good alternative to CPMLeader ad network. Apart from publisher program there are attractive offers for advertisers too. Cygnus Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Cygnusad Media ad network
The sites must not
- Host objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, viruses, warez, adware and spyware.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots, traffic exchanges, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and torrents to send fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Modify ad code
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners
- Pop-under ads
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
Best features of Cygnusad Media ad network
- Contextual ads
- High fill rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Global coverage
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Cygnusad Media works well for all types of legit sites. The rates depend on the site quality, niche, ads placement, ad campaign, visitor location and traffic. The rates of US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic are comparatively high. The high quality traffic you send to your site, the more revenue you would get. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Cygnusad Media review help publishers to get started.
Join cygnus ad media network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.