Wiget Media Review : CPM Online Advertising Network
Widget Media is an online ad network based in Sweden. Launched in 2008 this network is serving potential advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. Many webmasters and app developers are using this network to monetize. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to PropellerAds Media. Wiget Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Wiget Media CPM ad network
The sites must not
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
- Have broken copyright and country laws.
- Have hosted objectionable content like spam, viruses, adware, malware, spyware etc.
- Promote illegal activities.
Note : This CPM ad network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate traffic.
- Alter the ad code.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use ads on unapproved sites
Remember that the publishers must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Competitive CPM rates
- Clean ads
- Apart from Websites you can also monetize Toolbars, software, mobile apps, mobile websites and parked domains.
- The publishers always receive payments on time.
- Real Time reporting system
- Dedicated support
Wiget Media works well for all types of legit sites. However the revenue depend on niche, visitors location, ads placement, quality of site and traffic. The rates are comparatively high for North America, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Wiget Media review help publishers to get started.