Bitcoset is a bitcoin based advertising network. Located in Germany this network is serving many advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. Bitcoset review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Bitcoset Bitcoin ad network
- The website must be in the top 1 million sites in the Alexa rankings.
- The website URL must not be a referral link for a website that you don’t own.
- The content of the website must comply with moral and ethical norms of society.
- The website must not contain or have links to viruses, phishing or any sort of malicious software.
- The website must not contain any content that violates the intellectual property rights of another person, the legal owner of the content.
- The website must have its own domain name and not be hosted on a subdomain of hosting domains such as wix, blogspot, wordpress, yola, doodlekit, faucetfly etc.
- We do not give any guarantees that your website will be accepted and reserves the rights to approve or reject any website, at any time and for any reason.
- You can place a maximum of five adspaces per page.
- You must not place adspaces in an intrusive way.
- You must not give users any incentive to clicks on adspaces.
Terms and conditions source: Bitcoset
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display ad formats:
Bitcoset Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is 0.005 BTC. The payment option is Bitcoin.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this Bitcoin ad network. The rate of commission is 15%.
E-Mail : [email protected]
Bitcoset works for all types of sites, small or big. The publishers who had used this Bitcoin ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Bitcoset review help publishers to get started.