Advertis.io is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a self-serve ad network serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. It is a good alternative to MediaCPM.pl ad network. This ad network Advertis.io review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Advertis.io ad network
- The sites must generate at least 5000 impressions monthly.
- The sites must have been active for at least 1 month.
- The sites must have unique and great content.
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose. This ad network doesn’t accept sites having excessive advertising.
- The sites must not have hosted on free blogging platforms like Blogspot and Tumblr. This ad network only accepts custom domains.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam etc.
- The sites must not have linked to illegitimate sites.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites must have followed best practices of web design.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not indulge in illegal activities like generating invalid clicks.
The publishers can have access to the following ad sizes : 300 x 250, 728 x 90, and 160 x 600. The publishers can use maximum 5 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Bank transfer and Payza.
The publishers can increase revenue referring others. The commission rate is 10% for referring publishers and advertisers.
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Dedicated support
The rates are comparatively low for Tier 2 and Tier 3 traffic.
Advertis.io works well for all types of legit sites. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Advertis.io review help publishers to get started.
This Network Is Closed Now
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.