You can make money with Bidvertiser advertising program. It is one of the oldest and popular advertising networks in the world. It is running successfully since 2003 and known as good competitor to Adsense at that time. The main reason for its popularity is the approval process. Unlike AdSense it has no strict rules for publishers to get approved. Generally the revenue model of Bidvertiser is CPC (Cost per click) based. Apart from it Bidvertiser publishers can increase their revenue if the clicked ad turns into conversion. The best part of the Bidvertiser publisher program is that it accepts free hosting blogs. Bloggers who can’t afford paid hosting can opt for Bidvertiser publisher program. Bidvertiser assures the great relationship with highest bidding advertisers which in turn show high performance ads on publisher sites.
Bidvertiser team manually reviews the websites. If any website content found objectionable or offensive they will reject it immediately.
Ad formats :
Bidvertiser offers banners, skyscrapers, rectangles, inline ads and mobile ad formats. In additional to these supported formats publishers can make money with Bidvertiser toolbar. It is easy to install and publishers can customize it according to their needs. Bidvertiser publishers can take advantage of slider ads to boost their earnings.
XML feed :
Bloggers and publishers can also monetize apps like Web search, In-text ads, domain parking with unique Bidvertiser XML feed.
Referral Program :
Publishers can also make money with Bidvertiser with their referral program. You can earn referring advertisers and publishers by placing referral button on your site. Publishers and bloggers can take greatest advantage to increase earnings with the Bidvertiser referral program.
Bidvertiser pays publishers on Net 30 (30 days) basis via PayPal, Check, Western union and Wire transfer. The threshold payout for Check and Western union is $100, $10 for PayPal and $500 for Wire transfer.
1. The approval process and setup is very easy.
2. Bidvertiser ads can run along with other ad networks as long as the ads look dissimilar.
3. Bidvertiser publishers can run ads on different sites without separate approval.
4. Once publisher adds code Bidvertiser ads will start appearing instantly.
5. Bidvertiser Publishers can customize the ads and toolbar.
6. Referral program
1. The CPC ( Cost per click) is very low when compared to other ad networks. Of course it depends on location and niche.
2. The dashboard is not so appealing.
3. Sometimes the ads shown on the sites are irrelevant.
Final Conclusion :
Bidvertiser is good for websites or blogs which attracts huge traffic. But, don’t rely on this program itself. Try to run these Bidvertiser ads along with other ad networks.