BestCpaOffer is one of the leading affiliate network based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS. It is a great alternative to CPAlike affiliate network. BestCpaOffer review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts. The approval is purely based on your previous affiliate marketing experience and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions To Join And Use BestCpaOffer Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate sales and leads.
- The affiliates must neither complete offers nor ask someone to take action.
- Being an affiliate you must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The websites, mobile apps and games must not host any objectionable content like spam or pornography.
- This network is strict when it comes to spam. So publishers must not indulge in illegal activities like spamming and spreading malware.
BestCpaOffer Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 7 and Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Check, Skrill and wire transfer. The minimum payout is $50.
Best Features Of BestCpaOffer Affiliate Network
- The publishers have access to 100+ exclusive offers.
- Best monetization tools : Link Locker, Content Locker, API, Tracking etc.
- Competitive commissions for all verticals
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- 24/7 Dedicated support
Address : 230 Broadway Brooklyn, New York
E-Mail : [email protected]
BestCpaOffer is an ideal network for monetizing games, mobile apps and websites. Being a publisher you could ask your dedicated manager for best converting offers. The publishers who had tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this BestCpaOffer review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.