Underdog Media review
Underdog Media is one of the reputed advertising networks in the world. Located in US it is serving advertisers and publishers since 2007. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. They are offering 2 types of advertising options for publishers : Direct and Edge. In direct advertising option publishers can sell their ad spaces. In Edge publishers use standard sizes of ads on their sites. It is a good alternative of Komoona network. Underdog Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Underdog Media advertising network
- The site must not have pornographic material.
- The sites must not host hacking, software piracy, viruses, spyware, adware content etc.
- The sites must not violate copyright laws in any manner.
- Don’t try to later the ad code at any cost.
- Don’t try to promote ads in E-mail messages.
- Don’t use the ad code in unapproved sites.
- Don’t place ad code in empty web pages.
Publishers have access to rich media and video ads. The standard sizes designed for desktop are 728×90, 300×250, 160×600 and 300×600. The sizes for mobile/tablet format are 320×50/300×50. Publishers should not use more than 3 ad units per page.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $25. The payment options are Check, PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Publishers worldwide can join this ad network.
- Low minimum payout
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Full control on ads
- Publishers an also use back up tags.
- High fill rates
- Compatible with other ad networks like Infolinks and RevContent.
- Timely payments
- High quality ad inventory
- Real time reporting system
- They don’t accept non-English sites.
Final Conclusion :
Web publishers must give it a try to Underdog Media. Existing publishers can share their experiences in the comments. Hope this Underdog Media review helps publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.